Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,310 sqft, $137/sqft
Beautiful Home In Littleton With Updated Kitchen, Interior Paint, and Wood Floors. Conveniently Located To Everything Within A Short Drive Or Walk. Large Master Suite On The Main Floor With Private Entrance. Enjoy Cooking and Entertaining In The Open Kitchen Or Go Outside To The Back Patio For Mountain Views While Backing To The Neighborhood Central Park.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,310 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,725 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,235 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 8,059 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 8639170
- On Market: 24 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Province Center
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1997
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Exercise Room,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Heated Basement,Home Theater,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Radon Mitigation System,Remodeled,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Lighting,Patio,Playground Area,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Cougar Run
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by Equity Colorado
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.