Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,650 sqft, $194/sqft
This Burning Tree Home Has Been Beautifully Remodeled From Top To Bottom With High End Designer Details. Every Inch Has Been Updated Or Replaced. The Open Floor Plan Has Tons Of Light Flowing Through Its Brand New Windows & Skylights. The Gourmet Kitchen Gleams With Stainless Steel, Quartz & A Custom Island Ready For Your Culinary Needs. The Open Living & Family Rooms Are Joined By A Two Sided Fireplace Making Each Room Separate Yet Connected. A Wide Open Staircase Leads You To A True Master Retreat With A Second Two Sided Fireplace, A Sitting Room, Deck With Mountain Views & An Elegant Bath. The Completely Finished Basement Is Ready For Your Touches. Extend The Entertainment To The Backyard With Both A Covered Patio Area & An Open Pergola With Built In Bar. The Community Is In The Littleton School District, Has A Pool, Clubhouse, Tennis Courts & A Social Calendar Of Events. At The End Of The Street Is A Golf Cart Path Leading Directly To The Brand New Columbine Country Club.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,650 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,600 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,260 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 12,676 sqft (0.29 acres)
- MLS ID: 7896017
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Burning Tree
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1978
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Remodeled,Skylights,Smoke Free,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Front Porch,Gutters,Lighting,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Wilder
- Junior High: Goddard
- High School: Heritage
Listing by LUX. Denver LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.