Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,804 sqft, $151/sqft
Welcome To The Perfect Family Home You've Been Searching For. Wonderful Location On This Large 5 Bedroom Home In Top Rated School District. Picturesque Lot With Mature Trees and Beautiful Landscaping. Grand Staircase Welcomes You With A Fabulous Layout Throughout. Main Floor Bedroom That Can Also Be Used As An Office. Great Open Kitchen and Outdoor Patio That Invites You Into A Lush Backyard With Two Deck Spaces, Even Has A Cute Porch Swing. The Upstairs Master Bedroom Is Truly Oversized With A Fireplace and Ensuite Bathroom. Added Bonus Is A Fully Completed Basement Rec Room With Its Own Bath Perfect For Entertaining Or Making An Awesome Kid Zone. This Home Truly Has It All In One Of The Most Desirable Areas Close To All The Best Colorado Amenities On The Western Slope, Including Ken Caryl and Red Rocks. Come Live The Colorado Dream In This Colorado Dream Home.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,804 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,804 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,270 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 6,984 sqft (0.16 acres)
- MLS ID: 9526948
- On Market: 04 days
- County: Chatfield
- Neighborhood: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1995
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 2 Electric Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Deck
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Mortensen
- Junior High: Falcon Bluffs
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by Realty One Group Premier Colorado
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.