Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,796 sqft, $206/sqft
Welcome Home To This Impeccably Maintained Residence In The Foothills! With An Exquisite Backyard Complete With Tranquil Water Feature, You May Never Want To Leave. This Home Has An Open Floor Plan With Hardwood Floors, Vaulted Ceilings, and An Abundance Of Natural Light. The Gorgeous and Functional Kitchen Includes An Island, Granite Counter Tops, and Plenty Of Space For A Big Dining Table In The Breakfast Nook. Upstairs You'll Find 3 Bedrooms, Including A Master Suite With 5-Piece Bath, and A Jack and Jill Bath Shared By The Other Two Bedrooms. Extra Main Floor Space Can Serve As Study Or Additional Living Room/Entertaining Space. The Beautiful Finished Basement Includes Plantation Shutters, Wet Bar, and 4th Bathroom. Hot Tub Is Negotiable. Easy Access To C-470, Shopping, and Restaurants. Don't Miss The Nearby Walking Trails - They'll Take You Right To Chatfield and The Botanical Gardens!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,796 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,613 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 609 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 7,318 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 7801146
- On Market: 10 days
- County: Chatfield
- Neighborhood: Chatfield Bluffs
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1998
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Shaffer
- Junior High: Falcon Bluffs
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by Inleit Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.