Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,231 sqft, $150/sqft
Estimated Completion In May! Spectacular Homesite Fronts To The Community Park With Mountain Views! This Innovative Main Floor Master Home Offers Stunning 2-Story Volume Ceilings In The Gathering Room With A Gas Fireplace and Sliding Glass Door To The Rear Covered Patio. Extensive Gourmet Kitchen Is Highlighted By Staggered Slate Cherry Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances Including A Gas Cooktop and Double Ovens, Huge Center Island and Walk-In Pantry! The Convenient Main Floor Owner's Retreat Includes A Coffered Ceiling, Crown Molding, Five Piece Bath With Freestanding Tub and Massive Walk-In Closet. Upstairs You'll Find A Loft Overlooking The Gathering Room With An Open Wrought Iron Railing, 2 Bedrooms With Shared Jack-And-Jill Bath and A Fourth Bedroom With Private En-Suite Bathroom. Lots Of Extra Space Including An Extended Mudroom With Built-In Storage, Private Main Floor Office With French Doors and Crown Molding, Formal Dining Room and Full Basement!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,231 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,243 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,988 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 7,582 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 9159525
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Sterling Ranch
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: Taylor Morrison
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Front Porch,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Roxborough
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by HOTSPOT REAL ESTATE INC.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.