Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 3 Bath, 1,000 sqft, $262/sqft
Charming Town Home With Convenient Location. The Living Room Is Central To The Home and Has Architectural Accents From The Staircase and Is Cozy With A Classic Fireplace. The Kitchen Is Airy and Bright With A Window Over The Sink, Upgraded Cabinetry and Stainless Appliances. Glass Sliding Doors Provide A View Outside From The Eating Nook Too. Quiet Neighborhood, Walking Distance To Grocery, Starbucks, Restaurants, Shops. Quick Access To C-470. Chatfield State Park and Lots Of Open Space A Short Drive Away. One Reserved Parking Spot, But Always Lots Of Open Parking For Guests. Pool, Very Affordable Hoa, Landscaped Areas Have Always Looked Great. Great Layout With Two Master Suites Each With Private Bathrooms. Half Bath Downstairs Is Great When Having Guests Over.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 1,000 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,000 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 5638689
- On Market: 9 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Dakota Station
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1983
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Master Suite,Remodeled,Vaulted,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Mortensen
- Junior High: Falcon Bluffs
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by RE/MAX 100 INC.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.