Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,444 sqft, $277/sqft
Look No Further Than This Impeccably Located, Maintained and Well-Appointed, Non-Smoking Top-Floor Condo With Private 2-Car Garage! This Completely Move-In Ready Unit Features An Open-Concept Layout Including Huge Living/Dining Area With Gas Fireplace. The Functional Kitchen Has Granite Counters, Stainless Appliances and A Walk-In Pantry. New Full-Size Washer & Dryer In Laundry Room. Spacious Master Suite Includes 5-Piece Bath, With Jetted Tub and Walk-In Closet. Large Second Bedroom With Ample Closet Space. Roomy & Bright Office Alcove With Built-In Granite Desk. Tons Of Storage, Too! Fresh Coat Of Paint & Carpets Cleaned. Walk To Charles Schwab, Skyridge Medical Ctr, Lone Tree Rec Center, Performing Arts, and Bluffs Regional Park. 5-Minutes To I-25, Rtd Station, Shopping and So Much More.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,444 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,444 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 6553971
- On Market: 27 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Bluffmont Estates
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2006
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Jet Action Tub,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Front Porch,Gutters
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Eagle Ridge
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by 8z Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.