Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 3 Bath, 1,980 sqft, $276/sqft
Rare In This Community. A True Main Floor Master Bedroom In Desirable Bluffmont Estates. The Moment You Enter This Home You Will Know You've Found Something Special. You Will Enjoy The Quality Finishes Throughout. Entertaining Your Friends Will Be A Delight In The Spacious Updated Kitchen, Dining Room and Professionally Landscaped Patio. This Home Is In The Perfect Location Near The Lone Tree Arts Center, Lone Tree Library, Skyridge Medical Center, Several Restaurants and Shops and Miles Of Trails and Parks.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 1,980 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,980 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 7369448
- On Market: 9 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Bluffmont Estates
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2006
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Security System,Smoke Free,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence,Garden Area,Gutters,Maintenance Free Exterior,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Eagle Ridge
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL 24
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.