Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,271 sqft, $289/sqft
Beautiful, 2 Master Br, 2 Bath Penthouse Unit With Perfect Elevator Access, Just Steps Away! Lincoln Sq. Lofts Are Highly Coveted Because Of The Close Proximity To Lincoln Station Lightrail, Charles Schwab, Park Meadows and Fast Access To I-25. This Unit Boasts Granite Countertops, Wood Flooring, Refrigerator, Washer, and Dryer. The Great Room Is South Facing With A Nice Gas Fireplace and A Built-In Entertainment Center. Both Bedrooms Are Large and Have Full Baths! You Can Onsider This As A Dual Master Unit! The Amenities In Lincoln Sq. Lofts Are Incredible. A Club Style Workout Facility, An Elaborate Clubhouse, and A Breathtaking Swimming Pool and Spa. Lots Of Great Possibilities, A Second Residence Or A Great Income Property.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,271 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,271 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 1,271 sqft (0.03 acres)
- MLS ID: 4176955
- On Market: 25 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Lone Tree
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2005
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Insert Great Room
- Roof: Rolled Roofing
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,No Stairs,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Downdraft,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Elevator Access,Exterior Basement Entrance,Hot Tub/Spa,Playground Area
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Acres Green
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by RE/MAX PROFESSIONALS
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.