Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,459 sqft, $131/sqft
Stunning! Gorgeous Carriage Club 2-Story Back To and Open Space/Greenbelt and Great Views Of Bluff State Park and Features 3 Bedrooms, Loft, 4 Baths, Main Floor Study, Family Room, Living Room, Spacious Open Kitchen, Dining Room, Unfinished Basement and 3 Car Garage. This Home Has Been Meticulously Maintained and Pride Of Ownership Shines Throughout. Special Touches Include Electronic Blinds and Exterior Awning, Custom Window Treatments, Stained Glass Doors and More. Enjoy Entertaining Or Relaxing In The Backyard By The Water Feature Or Garden Retreat Area. The Energy Efficient Furnace, Central Air, Ceiling Fans and 3-Way Gas Fireplace Keep This Home Comfortable All Year Long. The Many Windows Allows The Sun To Cascade In. This Home Is A Must See. Perfect and Move-In Ready, You Will Not Be Disappointed. Bring Your Pickiest Buyer. Close To Dining, Shopping, Entertainment and Other Amenities. A Short Commute To The Dtc, Denver & Beyond. Experience Colorado Living At It™s Finest!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,459 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,566 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,893 sqft
- Lot size: 9,583 sqft (0.22 acres)
- MLS ID: 9004524
- On Market: 23 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Carriage Club
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Heated Basement
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Acres Green
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by RE/MAX Masters Millennium
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.