Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,809 sqft, $196/sqft
Enjoy Elegant Upgrades Throughout This Home On Both A Corner Lot and A Cul-De-Sac. A 3-Car Garage Provides Plenty Of Room For Your Cars, Toys, and Storage. You May Never Want To Leave The Exquisite Backyard Complete With Built-In Fire Pit. Main Floor Feels Light, Bright, and Expansive With Open Floor Plan, Hardwood Floors, Vaulted Ceilings, and An Abundance Of Natural Light. Gorgeous and Functional Kitchen Includes Granite Counter Tops, Stainless Steel Appliances, and Plenty Of Space For A Big Dining Table In The Breakfast Nook. Upstairs You'll Find 4 Bedrooms, Including A Master Suite With 5-Piece Bath. Easy Access To C-470, I-25, Park Meadows, Parks, and Open Space.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,809 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,109 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 700 sqft
- Lot size: 9,453 sqft (0.22 acres)
- MLS ID: 6281309
- On Market: 24 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Terra Ridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1996
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Wood
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Radon Mitigation System,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Eagle Ridge
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by Inleit Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.