Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,305 sqft, $141/sqft
Beautiful Falcon Home In Sought After fairways Of Lone Tree. As You Walk Though The Doors To This Striking Home You Will See A Sweeping Staircase The Pulls You Into The Open Floor-Plan. Vaulted Ceilings With Dramatic Windows To Let The Colorado Sunshine In. Open Kitchen That Flows Into The Living Area and Attached Is The Large Dinning Room. Perfect For Entertaining. French Doors Will Guide You Out To Your Private Backyard With Mature Landscaping and A Beautiful Deck To Enjoy All Seasons. Office and Formal Living Room To Make It A Perfect Floor-Plan. Upstairs You Will Love The Cozy Master Suite With A Double Sided Fireplace To Enjoy In The Bedroom and 5 Piece Updated Bathroom. Additionally You Will Have 4 Bedrooms With Another 2 Baths. Https://Tours.Virtuance.Com/Public/Vtour/Display/986088?idx=1#!/
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,305 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,391 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,914 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 10,629 sqft (0.24 acres)
- MLS ID: 7200152
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: The Fairways
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1995
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Bedroom,Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal
- Exterior Features:
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Acres Green
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by EXIT Realty Denver Tech Center
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.