Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,070 sqft, $190/sqft
Spectacular Remodeled Ranch In Gated Enclave Community Offers Low-Maintenance Living Surrounded By High-End Amenities! High Ceilings & Open Floor Plan Create Great Flow. Cheery Living Room Has Bay Window For Tons Of Light. Cozy Den That's Great As A Home Office Or Craft Space Stays Visually Open With Vaulted Ceiling & Window-Size Wall Cutouts. Choose Formal Dining Or Go Casual At The Kitchen Table Or Breakfast Peninsula. Kitchen Features Tile Floor & Handy Butler™s Pantry. 2-Story Family Room Has Fireplace & 2-Tiered Windows. Huge Master Suite Has Bay Window & 5-Piece Bath With New Shower. Enormous Finished Basement Offers Luxury Accommodations, With 2 Conforming Bedrooms, 3rd Full Bath, Generous Party Space, A Wet Bar, & Ample Storage. Laundry Room Has Natural Light. Enjoy Colorado™s Glorious Sunsets On New Back Deck. Over $100k In Updates! Minutes To Highway, Mall, Fine Dining and Entertainment, and Convenient Light Rail Stop. Privacy Wall Around Yard Makes This Home A Quiet Oasis!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,070 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,500 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,027 sqft
- Lot size: 11,539 sqft (0.26 acres)
- MLS ID: 7452276
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: The Enclave
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1999
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Acres Green
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by HQ Homes
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.