Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 3 Bath, 1,646 sqft, $243/sqft
Awesome 2 Bedroom, 3 Bath Townhouse In Desirable Ridgegate In Lone Tree. The Spacious Living Area Features A Gas Fireplace, Vaulted Ceilings, Plantation Shutters, Ceiling Fan and Carpet. The Multi-Use Study/Loft, Kitchen With All Stainless Steel Appliances, Maple Cabinets, Tile Floor, Large Dining Area and A Private Balcony Deck Off The Kitchen Complete This Level. Double Doors Open To The Large Upper Master Suite, 5-Piece Master Bath and Walk-In Closet. A Full Bath and Walk-In Closet Are Located In The Second Bedroom. Convenient Upstairs Laundry and 2-Car Attached Garage. This Home Is Close To Open Space, Parks, Trails, Lone Tree Rec Center & Light Rail Station. Enjoy The Lone Tree Art Center, Shopping, Restaurants and Amphitheater Which Are All Conveniently Located Near This Townhome.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 1,646 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,646 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 1703366
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Ridgegate
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2005
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Eagle Ridge
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by Realty Pro Metro Denver
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.