Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,327 sqft, $133/sqft
Ask About Seller Offered Cash Back Incentives On This Home! Your New Home In Lone Tree! This Delightful, Well-Maintained, 6 Bedroom, (4 Compliant), 4 Bathroom Home Offers Everything You™re Looking For As A Place You Can Finally Call Home! With Its Open Concept Feel, Winding Staircase, Tons Of Natural Light, Wood Floors, Brand New, Stainless Steel Appliances In The Open Kitchen, Freshly Painted Walls, Fenced In Backyard, 3 Car Garage, and Top Of The Line, Stone-Coated Steel Roof, It™s Ready For You To Settle In With The Ability To Make It The House Of Your Dreams! Located In The Family-Friendly, Safe, Desirable Charter Neighborhood It™s Walking Distance To Beautiful Trails, Sweet Water Park, Lone Tree Golf Club, Eagle Ridge Elementary, and Park Meadows Mall. This Is The One You™ve Been Looking For! Call Now To Schedule Your Showing!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,327 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,548 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,529 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 7,013 sqft (0.16 acres)
- MLS ID: 2285462
- On Market: 8 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Lone Tree
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1989
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Metal
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Fence,Garden Area,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Eagle Ridge
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by TRELORA
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.