Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,287 sqft, $251/sqft
Popular Ridgegate Community! Wonderful Interior Location! Open Floor Plan! Lots Of Hardwoods! Large Greatroom With Gas Log Fireplace! Plantation Shutters Throughout! Mounted Tv Is Included! Gourmet Kitchen With Upgraded Cabinetry, Large Center Island, Slab Granite & Top Of The Line Appliances! Nice Sized Dining Room With Built-In Buffet! You Will Love The Outdoor Patio With See-Thru Fireplace & Built-In Grill! Large Master Bedroom With Five Piece Bath & Walk-In Closet! Nice Sized Secondary Bedrooms! 2nd Floor Laundry With Utility Sink! Overhead Storage In Garage! Newer Hot Water Heater! Electronic Air Filter! Walking Distance To Lone Tree Library, Arts Center & Shopping! A Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,287 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,287 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 1,742 sqft (0.04 acres)
- MLS ID: 3573454
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Ridgegate
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2011
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Eagle Ridge
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.