Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 5,081 sqft, $204/sqft
This Plan Won A 2011 Nationals Gold Award For Best Architectural Design For A Detached Home (2,500-3,499 Square Feet)! Whether You™re Throwing A Party Or Spending A Quiet Evening With The Family, This Is A Home That Invites Everyone To Find His Or Her Favorite Spot. The Great Room and The Courtyard Are The Obvious Choices. But You Also Have No Fewer Than Three Informal Eating Spaces: A Large Kitchen Island, A Covered Outdoor Room, and A Breakfast Nook, Which Can Become A Hearth Room With The Addition Of An Optional Fireplace. Upstairs Is An Elegant Master Suite Featuring A Magnificent Master Bath With Distinct His and Her Dressing Areas. This Is A Model Home To Tour. The Price Is On Base Only; Excludes Options, Upgrades, & Premiums. The Construction Process Takes 9 To 10 Months From Breaking Ground. Contact The Sales Manager For Additional Information About The Overall Timing For Construction and Available Lots Or Spec Homes.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 5,081 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,357 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,724 sqft
- Lot size: 10,019 sqft (0.23 acres)
- MLS ID: 2697921
- On Market: 24 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Heritage Hills
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2011
- Builder: Celebrity Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Acres Green
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by Heritage Marketing LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.