Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,964 sqft, $184/sqft
The Overlook™s Plan Two Combines The Ease Of A Main-Level Master Bedroom With The Space Of A Two Story. It Also Presents You With A Difficult Decision: Would You Rather Give Yourself A Fourth Garage Space, Or Extend The Courtyard To Include A Sitting Area With An Optional Outdoor Fireplace? Fortunately, You Don™t Have To Choose Right Now. Just Savor The Idea Of A Wide-Open Great Room and Kitchen Which Feel Even More Expansive Thanks To Two-Story Ceilings That Stretch Over The Entire Space. Or Imagine Unwinding In Your Master Bathroom, With Its Elegant Layout. Eventually, You™ll Have To Face That Fourth-Car Garage Question. Fortunately, You Can™t Make A Wrong Choice. This Is A Model Home To Tour. The Price Is On Base Only; Excludes Options, Upgrades, & Premiums. The Construction Process Takes 9 To 10 Months From Breaking Ground. Contact The Sales Manager For Additional Information About The Overall Timing For Construction and Available Lots Or Spec Homes.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,964 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,564 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,400 sqft
- Lot size: 11,543 sqft (0.26 acres)
- MLS ID: 6171706
- On Market: 24 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Heritage Hills
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2011
- Builder: Celebrity Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Front Porch,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Acres Green
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by Heritage Marketing LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.