Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 3 Bath, 5,344 sqft, $200/sqft
There Are Ranch Homes. and Then Thereâ„˘s Plan Four At The Overlook. From The Moment You Step From The Courtyard Into The Rotunda Foyer, You Know Youâ„˘ve Gone Far Beyond The Ordinary. The Great Room and Kitchen Flow Together To Create A Single Sunlit Space. With The Optional Full Lite Doors, The Flow Extends To The Outdoor Room. A Study, Which Can Also Serve As A Second Bedroom, Has Optional French Doors Leading To The Courtyard. and Plan Four Offers Your Guests Not Just A Suite, But A Private Casita, Complete With Living and Sleeping Areas, A Full Bath and Even A Wet Bar. It Is Truly A Ranch Like No Other. This Is A Model Home To Tour. The Price Is On Base Only; Excludes Options, Upgrades, & Premiums. Contact The Sales Manager For Additional Information About The Overall Timing For Construction and Available Lots Or Spec Homes.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 5,344 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,244 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,100 sqft
- Lot size: 11,369 sqft (0.26 acres)
- MLS ID: 4565510
- On Market: 24 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Heritage Hills
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2011
- Builder: Celebrity Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Acres Green
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by Heritage Marketing LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
Â© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADOÂ® â€“ All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.