Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 5,304 sqft, $162/sqft
Spectacular Home With 4 Bedrooms and 6 Bathrooms In The Popular Ridgeview Neighborhood Across The Street From The Lone Tree Golf Course. Open Floor Plan With High Vaulted Ceilings, Hardwood Floors, New Carpet, and An Updated Kitchen With Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances. Welcoming Family Room With Gas Fireplace, Combined With Kitchen and Large Dining Nook Makes For One Very Large Entertaining Room. Private Main Floor Study Featuring French Doors May Serve As A Fifth Bedroom On The Main Level. Enjoy Relaxing In The Large Soaking Tub In The Master Bath. All Bedrooms Have Their Own Private Bath. Finished Basement With Second Family and Rec/Bonus Room, Bathroom With Shower, and Wet Bar. The House Has A Large Fenced In Backyard With Large Trees. Call Today To Schedule Your Private Tour!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 5,304 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,950 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,750 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 12,110 sqft (0.28 acres)
- MLS ID: 3368218
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Lone Tree
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1992
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Skylights,Updated,Vaulted,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Eagle Ridge
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by TRELORA
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.