Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,729 sqft, $180/sqft
Unique Opportunity To Buy Fully Remodeled Contemporary Property In A Heart Of Lone Tree For Under $700k. Located On A Private Large Lot, House Will Welcome You By Its Modern Colors, Curved Staircase, Two Fireplaces, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted Ceilings, Large Windows, Modern Large Kitchen With White Cabinets With Self-Closure Mechanism, Quartz Counters, and Stainless Steel Appliances. Enjoy Travertine Fireplaces, Open Loft, Main Floor Study, Large Master Bedroom With Remodeled Bathroom Featuring Huge Custom Shower and Deep Soaking Tub, and Large Walking Closet. Everything Will Please Your Eye, Large Baseboards, Window Shatters, New Carpet, Tile, Lights, Fixtures, Patio, Stucco Exterior, and Definitely Location Near Park Meadows, Light Rail, Shopping, Charles Schwab Headquarters, Parks, Trails. Hurry!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,729 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,823 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 906 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 7,797 sqft (0.18 acres)
- MLS ID: 9207281
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: The Fairways
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1997
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Spanish Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features:
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Acres Green
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by REALTY SOLUTIONS
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.