Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,357 sqft, $160/sqft
Amazing Location With Home Situated On 1st Fairway Of The Lone Tree Golf Course. Quiet Cul-De-Sac In The Exclusive Country Club Estates, Boasting An Enclave Of Only 22 Homes & The Best Location In Lone Tree. Beautiful, Sweeping Views All The Way To The 6th Hole! Light Floods The Open Floor Plan Of This 5 Bedroom, 5 Bath Home That Is Built For Entertaining. Two-Story Family Room Has Huge Picture Windows To The Back Deck & A Gas Fireplace Centerpiece. Features Include A Main-Floor Bedroom Suite W/Private Deck & 3/4 Bath, Formal Living & Dining, Plantation Shutters, Hardwood Floors Throughout, & Custom Iron Railings On The Grand Staircase. Kitchen Has Slab Granite Counters, Kitchen Island & Breakfast Nook. Lg 2nd-Floor Master Suite Has Sitting Area, Fireplace, 5-Piece Bath, & Private Deck Overlooking The Golf Course. Outdoor Deck Is An Entertainer™s Dream W/Spectacular Views & Is A Few Steps From The Lone Tree Clubhouse. Be Sure To Tour The Finished Basement & Aerial Video!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,357 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,682 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,794 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 13,547 sqft (0.31 acres)
- MLS ID: 5012887
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Country Club Estates
- View: Golf Course View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1994
- Builder: Falcon Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Heated Basement,Home Theater,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Skylights,Smoke Free,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Compactor,Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Fence,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Eagle Ridge
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by Realty One Group Premier
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.