Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,242 sqft, $165/sqft
Gorgeous 2-Story Home In Country Club Estates. Feel The Grandeur Of The Home As Soon As You Walk Into The Entry With The Spiral Staircase. Massive 8ft Antique French Doors In The Great Room Lead You To The Spacious Patio and New Covered Awning For Year Round Outdoor Living. Updated Professional Landscaping, Finished Basement, and A Unique Three Car Side-Load Garage. Have We Mentioned That The Property Sides To The Lone Tree Golf Course? So Much More To See, Come and Take A Look Before It's Too Late. Sellers Will Provide A Roof Allowance To Buyers At Time Of Closing. View The 3-D Tour At This Link Https://My.Matterport.Com/Show/?m=rhfgdd367ni
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,242 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,612 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,730 sqft
- Lot size: 13,765 sqft (0.32 acres)
- MLS ID: 8749980
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Highlands Ranch
- Neighborhood: Country Club Estates
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1994
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Wood
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Eagle Ridge
- Junior High: Cresthill
- High School: Highlands Ranch
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.