Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,104 sqft, $283/sqft
Beautiful and Charming Victorian In Historical Morrison! Rare and Great Opportunity! Flexible Ct Zoning For Residential Or Business Use! Over 2,100 Sq Ft! Updated Double Pane Windows, Grounded Outlets, Copper Plumbing & Pvc Drain Lines! Large Backyard With Option For Additional Parking! Only 1/2 Block From Main Street! Enjoy The Many Eateries and Quaint Shops! Properties Like This Are Seldom Available! Only Minutes To Red Rocks Park and Bear Creek Trails/Park! Easy Access To C-470, I-70 and 6th Ave! Sold In as Is Condition.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,104 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,104 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 9,000 sqft (0.21 acres)
- MLS ID: 4387337
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Morrison
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1899
- Heat: Baseboard,Hot Water
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Remodeled,Updated,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Dog Run,Utility Shed
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Red Rocks
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.