Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,712 sqft, $216/sqft
Your Chance To Own In Morrison's Popular Trappers Glen Neighborhood*this Loved Family Home Features 3 Bedroom Up With A Master En Suite and The Lower Level Can Be A 4th Bedroom Suite Or Additional Family Room*spacious Secondary Bedrooms*functional Floor Plan With Tasteful Neutral Paint and Trim Throughout*gleaming Hardwood Floors*updated Master Bath*ceiling Fans*plenty Of Storage*newer Windows*newer Roof*mature Tree Lined Street Located In The Back Of A Culdesac*fully Fenced Yard With Awesome Deck For Entertaining, Rock Wall Landscaping, Play Area, and Garden Shed*perfect For Entertaining Inside and Out*easy Proximity To Harriman Lake, All Transportation, Foothills/Mountains, Golden, Red Rocks, Downtown, Hiking, Biking, Trails and More!*showings Begin July 20th
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,712 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,712 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 6,590 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 9671049
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Trappers Glen
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1979
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Free-standing Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Smoke Free
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Garden Area,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Peiffer
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by RE/MAX Leaders
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.