Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,450 sqft, $248/sqft
Great Opportunity In Desirable Morrison Neighborhood! Beautiful 3bdr, 2 Bath Home With Open Kitchen, Large Family Room, Spacious Bedrooms and Beautiful New Deck In The Backyard. The Kitchen Is Light, Bright and Open, Complimented By Stainless Appliances and A Large Pantry. All Appliances Stay Including Washer and Dryer. 1 Car Oversized Garage With Room For Storage Plus Additional Storage Available In Easily Accessible Crawl Space. Great Community! Close To The Large Common Area Park and Community Pool and Water Park. Easy Access To Walking and Biking Trails, Hwy 285 and C-470 and Minutes From Bear Creek Lake Park and Southwest Plaza Mall. Open House Saturday, June 16th From 12:00 Pm - 3:00 Pm and Sunday, June 17th From 12:00 Pm - 3:00 Pm.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,450 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,450 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 3,139 sqft (0.07 acres)
- MLS ID: 6154508
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Harriman Park
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2001
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Garden Area,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Peiffer
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by HomeSmart Realty Group
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.