Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,458 sqft, $163/sqft
Delightful Home In Ideal Location. One Of The Limited Units Backing To Green Space Where You Can Enjoy Great Outdoor Adventures Right Outside Your Door. Hop On The Bike Path and Head To The Parks Or Lake. Close To Foothills With Easy Access To Highways. Living Room Has 2 Story Ceiling Height and 2 Stories Of Windows Allowing Incredible Natural Light Throughout. Deck Off The Back Overlooking The Open Space Is A Quiet and Wonderful Setting To Enjoy Morning Coffee. This Home Boasts Open Space, A Nice Kitchen and Dining Space. Master Is Bright and Serene With A 5 Piece Bath and Walk In Closet. Basement Has Been Finished and Has 3/4 Bath. This Home Has Been Extremely Well Cared, Very Clean Easy To Show.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,458 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,458 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 790 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 8422670
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Weaver Creek
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2002
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Internet Access (Wired),Jet Action Tub,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Peiffer
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by MB VIP REALTY LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.