Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,988 sqft, $206/sqft
Great Starter Home With Super Curb Appeal This Charming Split Level Four Bedroom Home Welcomes You With Flagstone Steps Leading To The Front Door.... Close To Highways Leading You To The Downtown Or A Multiple Choice Of Outdoor Activities Which Include But Not Limited To Biking and Hiking Trails. Plenty Of Local Parks Within Walking Distance With One That Features A Big Swimming Pool With Water Slide. Minutes From Chatfield Reservoir Which Offers Camping, Fishing, and Boating. Redrocks Amphitheater Is Minutes Away. Like To Entertain? This Home Is Set Up For That As Well, Featuring A Large Deck and Yard That Has A Fire Pit and Lots Of Shade. With Almost 2000 Sqft Of Living Space It Has Lots Of Room For A Growing Family. The Home Has Newer Exterior Paint, Windows, and Roof. Also Has A Space For An Rv Pad On The Side Of The Home For Storing Those Toys.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,988 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,988 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 9,998 sqft (0.23 acres)
- MLS ID: 4568678
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Trappers Glen
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Bi-Level
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1978
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Peiffer
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by CENTURY 21 Dream Home
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.