Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 1 Bath, 747 sqft, $569/sqft
Walk To Charming Downtown Morrison! What A Great Opportunity To Enjoy A Mountain Paradise So Close To The City. This Completely Remodeled 1887 Home Is Perfect For A Couple, Or That Fun Get Away Home You Have Always Dreamed. You™ll Be Surprised To Find How Quiet It Is and How Beautiful The Surrounding Views Are. The Homeowner Did A Wonderful Job Of Updating and Adding Delightful Touches, Ready For Another 100+ Years Of Memories. This Home Also Offers A Nice Flat Yard and A Spacious Deck For Soaking Up The Sun. Come Visit Today!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Total Sqft: 747 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 747 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 3,136 sqft (0.07 acres)
- MLS ID: 2661659
- On Market: 0 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Bear Creek
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1887
- Heat: Stove,Wall Heater
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Red Rocks
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Elevated Living RE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.