Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,728 sqft, $150/sqft
Wonderful Harriman Park 2-Story! This Home Features: Updated Kitchen With Maple Cabinets, Custom Tile Backsplash, Stainless Appliances Including An Upgraded Gas Range and A Newer Tile Floor. Other Terrific Features Include: 4 Bedrooms All On One Level, Huge Master Bedroom With Walk-In Closet and 5 Piece Bath, Hardie Siding (Just 1 Year Old), Lennox 90% Efficient Furnace and Rheem50 Gallon Water Heater (Both Just 2 Years Old), Closet Organizers, Shaw Laminate Flooring, Cozy Fireplace, Welcoming Front Porch, Large Back Patio With Fire-Pit, Formal Dining Room, Large Driveway With Extra Parking and Possibility Of Additional Rv Parking, Large Backyard, Located In A Great Neighborhood Close To Transportation, Shopping, Red Rocks and The Foothills.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,728 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,140 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 588 sqft
- Lot size: 8,945 sqft (0.21 acres)
- MLS ID: 4046503
- On Market: 06 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Harriman Park
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1978
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook
- Litchen Appliances: Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Peiffer
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by RE/MAX PROFESSIONALS
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.