Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,832 sqft, $114/sqft
Morrison Is Home To This Beautiful 4 Bed, 3 Bath Home That Sits In A Quiet Neighborhood. This Property Is In A Convenient Location That Has Access To Denver and Surrounding Areas With Ease. With Vaulted Ceilings and An Open Floor Plan, It Is The Perfect Family Setting. An Open Kitchen That Connects To The Family Room Next To The Tv Area and Is Separated By A Beautiful Brick Fireplace That Sets The Scene To Entertain. With Mountain Views and An Outdoor Sitting Space, This Home Is Perfect For The Colorado Sunsets. This Amazing Property Sits Close To The Mountains, Running and Biking Trails, Golf Courses, and Many Other Outdoor Activities. This Move In Ready Home Will Not Disappoint.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,832 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,523 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,309 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 7,089 sqft (0.16 acres)
- MLS ID: 5240157
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Friendly Hills
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1978
- Heat: Forced Air,Hot Water
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan,None
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Kendallvue
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by Colorado Home Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.