Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
1 Bed , 1 Bath, 782 sqft, $561/sqft
Spectacular Views Await At This Oasis. Stunning Views Of The Hog Back, Red Rocks and Mount Morrison. Completely Rebuilt 1880 Log Cabin. This Charming 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Home Features Hardwood Floors, Gas Fireplace, Vaulted Ceilings, Unique Stained Glass Doors and Windows and All Appliances Are Included. Outside Enjoy 2 Flagstone Patios, Views For Days and A Private Hot Tub. Get Away From The City and Enjoy All Morrison Has To Offer. This Home Is The Perfect Sanctuary Outside The City. Mature, Private Yard, Â¼ Block To Bear Creek Avenue and 1 Mile To Red Rocks Amphitheater. This Home Would Make An Excellent Second Home Or Rental Property. Leave Your Car Parked For The Entire Weekend While You Play In The Mountains!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Total Sqft: 782 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 782 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 4,356 sqft (0.10 acres)
- MLS ID: 2777829
- On Market: 27 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Bear Creek
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1927
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Wood Floors
- Interior Features: No Stairs,Open Floor Plan,Vaulted,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Garden Area,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Red Rocks
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.