Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,602 sqft, $346/sqft
Walk To Downtown Morrison & Red Rocks Park! Updated, Custom Home With Zen-Like Yard On Nearly An Acre, & Monster Rv Garage & Loft For Studio/Apartment/Workshop. Gardens, Water Features, Rocks, Paths, and Views Of Red Rocks Park. 2x6 Construction and Super Insulated. New Custom Kitchen With Commercial Grade Appliances, Persimmon Cabinets, Leathered Granite and Stainless Counters, Viking & Thrermador Kitchen, Walk-In Pantry, Custom Granite Island W/ Seating For Up To 14. Atrium Doors To Elevated Deck Double The Entertainment Space. 360 Degree Views. Hunter Douglas Window Coverings. Hansgrohe Plumbing Fixtures, Remodeled Bathrooms With Custom Granite. Master Suite W/ Skylight To Watch The Evening Stars. Over-Built Deck W/ Reclaimed Timbers Iron and Copper Rails & Stainless Marine-Grade Wire. Walk To Concerts At Red Rocks and To Red Rocks Elementary (John Irwin School Of Excellence Winner). Mt Falcon Park Close By For Hiking and Mountain Biking. Watch The Movie: Www.140redrocksvista.Com
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,602 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,162 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 503 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 34,817 sqft (0.80 acres)
- MLS ID: 9166710
- On Market: 27 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Starbuck Heights
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 9
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1987
- Heat: Hot Water
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan,Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles,Metal
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Internet Access (Wired),Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Deck,Garden Area,Lighting,Patio,Sprinkler System,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Red Rocks
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by Your Castle Real Estate Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.