Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,997 sqft, $214/sqft
This Breath Taking Ranch Style Home Sits On One Of The Best Lots In The Highly Sought After Montane Community. The Lot Backs To A Greenbelt With No Planned Development Behind and Has Amazing Views. The Home Features An Open Layout With A Gorgeous Circular Entry. The Spacious Kitchen Includes A Large Island and A Double Oven. Make Sure To Open The 12ft Sliding Glass Door While Cooking To Enjoy This Perfect Outdoor Living Addition. The Master Suite Is Located On The Main Level and Is A Relaxing Retreat Within The Home. The Walkout Basement Has A Large Living Space, Two Bedrooms, Full Bathroom, and Big Windows, Giving It Plenty Of Natural Light. The Beautifully Landscaped Backyard Includes A Comfortable Sitting Area To Watch Kids, Dogs, Or Wildlife Play On 4,000 Sq Ft Of Lush Grass Perfect For Outdoor Activities. The Home Is Priced Lower Than A New Build In This Neighborhood and Contains Upgrades To Flooring, Cabinets, Countertops, and Landscaping, Making It A Steal At This Price.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,997 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,382 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,921 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 24,591 sqft (0.56 acres)
- MLS ID: 4031711
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Montane
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Cement Shake
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Interior Basement Entrance,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Gas Valve
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Red Rocks
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by Premier Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.