Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,599 sqft, $205/sqft
Absolutely Spectacular Mountain Living*one Of A Kind Home On Over 10 Acres*backs To Over 200 Acres Of Community Open Space*custom Features Throughout*exceptional Details*wainscoting, Crown Molding, Cove Ceilings*designer Wall Beds For Kids*main Floor Study With Rolling Library Ladder*new Carpet*new Paint*new Timbertech Deck*huge Formal Dining*bonus Rooms For Crafts, Excercise, Or Music*tons Of Storage*rinnai Tankless Water Heaters*west Ranch Is One Of The Most Scenic Foothill Communities*only Minutes From C-470*make This Your Forever Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,599 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,650 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,998 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 10 acres (448,232 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5160653
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: West Ranch
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 7
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1995
- Builder: Custom
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Great Room,Master Bedroom,Other
- Roof: Cement Shake
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Pet Free,Remodeled,Security System,Smoke Free,Utility Sink,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Downdraft,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Water Softener
- Exterior Features: Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Front Porch,Playground Area,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Parmalee
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by MB TLC BROKERS
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.