Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 7,685 sqft, $257/sqft
Unique Opportunity For A Buyer Who Would Like To Be In The Mtns But Close To The City! Custom Executive 5+ Bed, 4 Bath Hillside Ranch Home W/Amazing High-End Finishes Throughout. Located On An Over 35 Acre Lot W/2 Miles Of It's Own Hiking Trails & Backing To 850 Acres Of Hiking/Biking Trails In Jefferson County & Willows Springs Open Space. The Design Of This Home Was A Parade Of Homes Winner At The Time It Was Constructed & Has An Open Floor Plan, High Ceilings, Oversized Doorways Providing Accessibility, Large Steam Shower In Master, His&hers Offices, Main&lower Laundry, W-Out Basement W/Wet Bar &sunroom & Large Deck &patio W/Hot Tub! Nearly 100 Windows W/Custom Plantation Shutters W/Magnificent Views Everywhere. Enjoy High End, Low Maintenance, Brick Construction W/Concrete Tile Roof & Metal Window & Door Frames. Well Over 10,000 Ft Of Living Space Including A Heated Oversized 4 Car Garage Upstairs Plus Integrated Heated Shop W/15 Ft Ceilings On Lower Level For Rv Or 4 More Cars!!!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 7,685 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 7,667 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 4,218 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 35 acres (1,525,645 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8099379
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Morrison
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 8
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2002
- Heat: Baseboard,Hot Water
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Heated Basement,Hot Tub/Spa,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Security System,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Vaulted,Wet Bar,Window Coverings,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Compactor,Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Hot Tub/Spa,Lighting,Satellite Dish,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Parmalee
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by Shorewood Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.