Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,288 sqft, $213/sqft
Welcome To Your New Mountain Home Located In Inviting Hilldale Pines Mountain Community Just Moments From Hwy 285, Shopping, and Amenities With Quick Access To Denver and The Colorado Mountains. Private Gently Sloping Lot With Home Nestled Amongst The Aspens and Pines With Stunning Mountain/Community Views From The Spacious Front Deck and Through All The Expansive Windows! Large Sunny Vaulted Great Room With Rock Fireplace Opens Gracefully Into Freshly Remodeled Spacious Kitchen With Ample Cabinets, Ss Appliances, and Granite Counters. Wonderful Floor Plan With Living Space and Bath On Every Level, Perfect For Everybody! Large Low Maintenance 1+ Acre Lot With Fenced Dog Run, Shed, and Abundant Wildlife Scampering To and Fro!! Large Bonus Room Perfect For A Home Office, Exercise, Or Play Room. Brand New High Efficiency Gas Furnace For Low Utilities! Open House Saturday June 16th 10:00-1:00
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,288 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,288 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 556 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 1 acres (49,670 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2057595
- On Market: 06 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: Hilldale Pines
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 6
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1977
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Free-standing,Wood Dining Room,Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Exterior Basement Entrance,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Open Floor Plan,Radon Mitigation System,Remodeled,Skylights,Smoke Free,Storm Windows,Updated,Vaulted,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Water Purifier
- Exterior Features: Deck,Dog Run,Exterior Basement Entrance,Gutters,Lighting,Maintenance Free Exterior,Utility Shed
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: West Jefferson
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.