Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,903 sqft, $157/sqft
An Impressive Custom 2-Story Amid Towering Pines and Abundant Wildlife Is Tucked Away On Forest-Like 2.12 Acreage In The Homestead. Timeless Stonework/Woodwork Thru/Out! Beautiful Cherry Floors and 8' Knotty Alder Doors Adorn The Main Level! Drenched In Light With Abundant Windows, Everywhere You Look, You See Your Forest! Boasting 3 Gas Fireplaces, 1 Pellet Stove+1 Freestanding, Vintage-Style Wood Burning Stove, Gorgeous 8' Beveled Glass Doors To The Main Level Study/Piano/Game Room, Lovely Gourmet Kitchen With 5 Burner Gas Cooktop, Cherry Cabinets, Slate and Granite, Main Floor Laundry W/Sink and Large Pantry, Classic Grand Curved Staircase Leading To The Master Suite With See-Thru Gas Fireplace and Separate Bidet In Its 6 Piece Bath. Finished Walkout Has Spacious Study W/Many Custom Bookcases, Large Bedroom With Full Bath and Open Gathering Area. Rec Room With Pool Table, 3 Outbuildings, 2 Ponds+newer Hot Tub To Relax!! Great Schools, Close To Shopping, Only 8 Miles To C-470!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,903 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,543 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,296 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (91,955 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5322150
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: The Homestead
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2003
- Heat: Forced Air,Stove
- Cooling: Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 5 Gas/Gas Logs,Pellet,Wood Basement,Great Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Other
- Roof: Architectural Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Heated Basement,Hot Tub/Spa,Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Security System,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Compactor,Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Gas Grill,Gas Valve,Hot Tub/Spa,Maintenance Free Exterior,Professional Landscaping,Satellite Dish
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Parmalee
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by DBA MRG REALTY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.