Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
7 Bed , 6 Bath, 7,800 sqft, $487/sqft
This Beautiful Custom Home Sit Is Nestled In The Woods Located Just One Mile Up North Turkey Creek In Morrison. This Unique Site Provides A Wooded Feel Along With Views Of The Mt. Evans Peaks But Only 10 Minutes To 470 From 285. Experience Mountain Living At Its Finest With Abundant Wildlife, Natural Features Like Meadows and Rock Outcroppings Surrounded By Aspen & Pine. This Design-Build Project Delivery Process Offers Great Economy and A Reduced Development Time-Line. Complete House Plans Including Interior Design and Engineering Are Available and Able To Be Modified. Our Design-Build Team Will Collaborate With You To Make Your Custom Mountain Home A Reality; With A Licensed General Contractor Prepared To Break Ground and Lead The Construction Process. This Is A 10 Acre Parcel, Surrounding Land Is Also Available For An Additional Cost. This Is One Of 15 Available Home Sites.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 7,800 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 7,800 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 31 acres (1,332,750 sqft)
- MLS ID: 7915918
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: North Turkey Creek
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Raised Ranch
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Heat: Forced Air,Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Metal
- Flooring: Carpet,Natural Stone,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Home Theater,Jack & Jill Bath,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Marshdale
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by Humble Tree Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.