Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,808 sqft, $135/sqft
Rare Opportunity! Custom Walk Out Ranch In Homestead Over 6600 Finished Sq Ft On 1 Plus Acre Of Woods and Rock Cropping Plus An Additional Adjacent One Acre Lot. Private! Peaceful! Light! Bright! Open Floor Plan With 5 Bedrooms & 5 Bathrooms Many Custom and Decorative Features Throughout. Recently Updated Kitchen With Wood Plank Tile Floors With Radiant Heat, Stone Quartz Counter Tops, Gas Range, Large Center Island, Upgraded Stainless Steel Appliances, Large Pantry & Utility Room. Great Room With Cathedral Ceilings & Full Wall Of Windows With Motorized Window Blinds. Hardwood Floors Throughout The Main Floor. Updated Master Bathroom With Radiant Heat Flooring & Instant Hot Water, Large Walk In Closet. Two Bedrooms With Jack and Jill Bathroom, Main Floor Study. Walk Out Basement With New Carpet, Two Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms. Open Family Room With Space Wired For Projection Tv/Entertainment Area. Additional Room For Exercise, Storage. Roof Has Heaters, New Oversized Boiler In 2014.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,808 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,637 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,404 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (89,734 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2955642
- On Market: 24 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: Homestead
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Hot Water,Radiant
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 1 Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Jack & Jill Bath,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Security System
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Marshdale
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by Coldwell Banker Residential 26
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.