Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 6 Bath, 6,215 sqft, $192/sqft
Where To Start. This Executive Home Sits Secluded On Over 21 Acres Of Horse and Hiking Trails. The Common Area Boasts 500 Acres As Well In This Prestigious Gated Community Of West Ranch Located 1/4 Mile Off Of Rt 285. The Community Is Complete With 52 Homesteads Claiming 10 To 25 Acres Each. The Estates Spacious Elegant Interior Of Has Over 6,000 Sq Ft Of Living Space and A Lower Area With Walk Out Wrap Around Deck and Kitchen Size Bar. Sunlit Kitchen With Large Granite Wrao Around Counter With Built In Island Gas Range. Spread The Family Out With 6 Bedrooms and 6 Baths With Private Hot Tub Off Master Bath. A Quiet Private Sunny Studio Awaits The Artist, Writer Or Home Business. For The Equestrian, The Estate Has A Horse Barn and Corralled Paddock Area With Two Stalls. Barn Has Electric Garage Door Drive Through With Adjoining Covered Space. Call For An Appointment To Walk and Experience This Unique Property!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 6,215 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,215 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,998 sqft
- Lot size: 21 acres (920,423 sqft)
- MLS ID: 4361274
- On Market: 23 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: Ken Caryl Ranch Highlands
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 5
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1980
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Wood Family Room,Living Room,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fully Furnished,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Security System,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Compactor,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Fenced Pasture,Front Porch,Hot Tub/Spa,Utility Shed,Wraparound Porch,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Parmalee
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by Resident Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.