Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 8,151 sqft, $270/sqft
This Private 41 Acre Mini Ranch Can Be Used As Your Own Horse Property Or A Professional Retreat In South Evergreen. Turkey Creek Getaway Offers A Beautiful Mix Of Rolling Pasture, Gently Sloping Terrain, A Small Pond, Mature Trees Such As Aspen Glens, Fir, Spruce and Pine Trees. A Perfect Estate Property, Very Private Yet Only A Short Distance From Paved Roads. Great Opportunity To Live In A Gorgeous Setting With Abundant Wildlife and Easily Commute To Work In Denver. This Mini Ranch Offers Everything You Need To Keep Horses Such A 4 Stall Barn With Tack Room, Shop Area, and Fenced Pasture. The Main Home Was Built In The 1900's and Has Been Updated and Nicely Maintained While Preserving It's Original Historic Look On The Outside. It Features 5 Bedrooms and 5 Baths and Over 7000 Sq. Ft. Nestled In The Trees Are Two Additional Cabins That Can Be Used For Guests. This Ranch Has A Home and 2 Cabins, A Pond, Indoor Pool, Hockey Rink/ Sports Court, 2 Domestic Wells and So Much More!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 8,151 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 8,151 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 41 acres (1,789,469 sqft)
- MLS ID: 9438857
- On Market: 6 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Morrison
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1959
- Heat: Baseboard,Radiant
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Interior Features: Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Pool, Indoor
- Litchen Appliances: Double Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Pond/Lake,Pool, Private
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Marshdale
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by HAYDEN OUTDOORS LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.