Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,400 sqft, $217/sqft
Amazing Home Nestled In The Mountains Above The City. Great Location Provides Relaxing Mountain Living With The Most Ideal Denver Commute. Main Level Features Large Updated Kitchen Featuring New Cabinets & Gorgeous Granite Counters, Eat In Area & A Wood Burning Stove. Living Room With Vaulted Ceilings Stone Fireplace & Natural Light Thru Energy-Efficient Windows. This Amazing Home Offers 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms & Dressing Room/ Office.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,400 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,400 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,200 sqft
- Lot size: 43,560 sqft (1.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 5760389
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: Doubleheader Ranch Estates
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1972
- Heat: Baseboard,Hot Water
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Kitchen,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Skylights,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Garden Area,Utility Shed
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: West Jefferson
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by KK Property Management and Real Estate Sales
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.