Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,848 sqft, $202/sqft
Don't Miss Out On This Bi-Level Home In Friendly Hills! Wood Flooring Throughout The Upper Level, Great Kitchen With Bar Height Granite Island & Breakfast Nook, Open Floor Plan. Oversize 2 Car Garage With Room Enough For A Workshop Or Extra Storage. Downstairs Living Area Is Fully Carpeted With 2 Bedrooms and Remodeled 3/4 Bath, Family Room With Wood Burning Fireplace. Newer Tesla Solar Panels (2016) and Low, Low Utility Bills! Large Corner Lot With Deck and Garden Area, Views Of The City and Front Range, Easy Access To C-470.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,848 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,848 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 7,368 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 5773841
- On Market: 04 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Friendly Hills
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Bi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1975
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Garden Area,Solar,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Kendallvue
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by Colorado Home Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.