Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,350 sqft, $166/sqft
Beautiful, Spacious, and Great For Entertaining! This Lovely Home Within The Friendly Hills Neighborhood In Morrison Boasts 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Large Bonus Room and A Backyard Of Your Dreams. This Home Needs Some Updates and Tlc But What Better Way To Make It Your Own. You Will Be Close To The Red Rocks , Bandimere Speedway, The Soda Lakes, and Some Of Best Attractions That Colorado Has To Offer. You Can Host Bbqs With The Included Grill, Covered Table and Chairs Or Take A Swim In Luxurious Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub. You Can Feel Free To Spread Out With You Large Master Bedroom and Walk-In Closet. This Is The Home You Have Been Waiting For, Schedule A Showing Today. Shown With Virtually Staged Furniture, See Walkthrough To See Without. 3d Matterport Tour: Https://My.Matterport.Com/Show/?m=hersd8sygnm&mls=1
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,350 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,350 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 8,059 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 6347688
- On Market: 31 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Friendly Hills
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1977
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Basement,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Unknown
- Flooring: Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Gutters,Lighting,Patio,Pool, Private,Utility Shed,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Kendallvue
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by HomeSmart Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.