Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,848 sqft, $192/sqft
Don't Miss Your Opportunity To Own This Beautifully Updated Home In A Great Neighborhood/Location. Literally Seconds To C470 and 285 Giving You Quick Access To Either The Mountains Or Downtown Denver. As Soon As You Walk In The Door You Will Be Impressed With The Large Bright Living Area Perfect For Hosting Your Favorite Family and Friends. If Cooking Is Your Passion, Then You Will Love Creating Your Favorite Recipes In This Updated Kitchen. At The End Of The Day, You Will Love To Relax In Your Spa-Like Bathroom and Large Bedrooms. If You Need Additional Living Space, Then You Can Enjoy The Large Family Room In The Lower Level With An Additional Spa-Like Bathroom and Bedroom. If You Have A Lot Of Toys, Then The Large Garage Is The Perfect Space To Store Them. Not To Mention, The Sewer Line All The Way To The Sewer Tap Has Been Completely Re-Done Since The Current Owner Bought It In 2012. Schedule Your Showing Of This House Soon Before Someone Else Calls It Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,848 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,848 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 8,107 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 8254498
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Friendly Hills
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Bi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1975
- Heat: Baseboard,Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Updated
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Kendallvue
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.