Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,232 sqft, $188/sqft
One-Of-A-Kind Home In Friendly Hills. The Home Features Professionally Remodeled, High Quality Features Throughout. All New Master Bath With Amazing Wood Work and Immaculate Attention To Detail. Wide Open Kitchen With Gorgeous Gleaming Hard Wood Floors, Spills Into The Sun Room/Dining Room With Custom Stone Flooring. Cozy Downstairs Living Room With Plenty Of Space For Families. Exterior Features Include A Large Back Deck With Built In Seating Perfect For Bbqs. Craftsman Style Touches Throughout The Home Make This Classically Unique, It Has Been Well Maintained and Is Ready To Move In Today!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,232 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,232 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 7,615 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 5601548
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Friendly Hills
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1975
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan,Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Kendallvue
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by Coldwell Banker Residential 14
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.