Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,278 sqft, $289/sqft
Welcome Home! Cute Cute Home Sweet Home! Great Curb Appeal! Newer Kitchen With Lots Of Cabinet Space! Stainless Steel Appliances Stay! Hard Wood Floors! Granite Kitchen Counters! Large Backyard For Entertaining and Family Bbq's! Big Enough To Play, Garden and Fido!! Carpet Is A Year Old But Looks Brand New. Kitchen Floor Just Re-Stained! This Home Just Needs A Big Bow Around It! It's Proximity To The Mountains, Red Rocks, Shopping, Restaurants Makes This Home The Perfect Location. Brand New Roof 2018! Furnace Is Newer. Crawl Space Big Enough For Extra Storage. Keyless Entry! Close To Jumpstreet Trambolene Park & Weaver Hollow Pools. Washer & Dryer Stays. Dont Miss This One! Hurry!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,278 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,278 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 6,522 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 3435653
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Friendly Hills
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1975
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan,Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Security System,Smoke Free,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Patio,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Kendallvue
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by HomeSmart Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.