Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 3 Bath, 1,595 sqft, $225/sqft
Beautiful Original Owner Townhome With Stunning Mountain Views! This Well Maintained Home Sparkles With Newer Paint and Soaring Vaulted Ceilings. The Master Bedroom Features Unobstructed Mountain Views - The Original Owners Paid An Additional $15,000 To Enjoy This View! Convenient Main Level Study and Main Level Bath Complement The Two Bedrooms and Two Baths Upstairs. All Appliances Included - Stove, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer and Dryer. The Cozy Gas Fireplace Is A Focal Point For The Living Room, and The Kitchen Has Direct Access To The Garage and Main Floor Laundry. Weaver Creek Is Perfectly Located Just Minutes From Hwy 285, and Provides Easy Access To The Mountains Or C-470. Plenty Of Guest Parking Means That Your Friends Don't Have To Park Four Blocks Away Just To Visit. This Is A Terrific Home For The Right Buyer, and Offers Flexible Possession.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 1,595 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,595 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 2,382 sqft (0.05 acres)
- MLS ID: 5996079
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Weaver Creek
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2002
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Skylights,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Front Porch,Maintenance Free Exterior,Patio,Sprinkler System
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Peiffer
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by MB INTEGRITY REAL ESTATE GROUP
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.