Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,444 sqft, $237/sqft
Gorgeous Mountain Contemporary On The Best Lot and Home In Coveted West Ranch. The Home's Stunning Interior Floods With Natural Light From Every Direction. Views Abound Of The Wooded Mountains, and All The Way To The Downtown Denver Skyline. Walk Through Your Private Meadow To Adjacent 500 Acres Of Open Space. Extremely Highly Efficient Upgrades Including Bosh Geothermal Units For (Effectively Free) Water Heat, Liebherr Wine and Main Refrigerators, Wolf Induction Range/Oven, Asko Dishwasher Etc. Newly Finished Australian Cypress Hardwood Floors. This Sprawling Ranch Affords Privacy Throughout The Home With En Suite Bedrooms and Privacy From The World, Yet Only 45min To Dia. This Is A Spectacular Setting To Entertain Or Relax and Breathe The Crisp Mountain Air On Your Expansive Deck Perches From Every Part Of The Home. The West Ranch Community Is Adjacent To An Additional 500 Acres Of Open Space For Hiking Or Horseback! Http://Tours.Virtuance.Com/Public/Vtour/Display/892983?idx=1#!/
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,444 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,947 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,989 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 10 acres (439,085 sqft)
- MLS ID: 9273487
- On Market: 04 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: West Ranch
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1977
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 4 Wood Bedroom,Great Room,Other,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Game Room,Hot Tub/Spa,Master Suite,Remodeled,Skylights,Updated,Vaulted,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: West Jefferson
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by View West Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.